RSH Engineering services offer the best home inspection services by certified home inspectors who have strong technical background as civil engineers and structural engineers. We have over four decades of experience in the field of home inspection and over the years we have accumulated technologies, techniques, and resource persons to facilitate detailed inspections of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
Our home engineering services include –
- Drone services- for reaching those inaccessible spaces that previously required many equipment or probing by disturbing the structure we now use drone technology. With high-end cameras we capture live images and perform closer inspection.
- Pre listing home inspection – to become aware of all the problems and damages in the house and what can be fixed to be assured of guaranteed returns on sale.
- Forensic engineering – to check the causes for damage to the house and preparing certified structural engineer inspection report for insurance claims
- Engineering desk review – forwards us the documentation and images and we will provide remote inspection based on the reports with quick responses. This service is for roofing contractors, insurance adjusters, property owners, real estate agents and buyers.
- Real time consultancy – get the preliminary engineering inspection report on real-time to enable you to take faster decisions in urgent repair and renovation situations
- Foundation Inspection & Analysis w/level survey and Re-inspection Services – keep the foundation strong and your house will be strong. Get our structural engineer inspection report for clarity on what’s wrong with the foundation and to submit to the local authorities before undertaking any repair work.
- End-of-Home Owners Warranty Inspection – from the best home inspection services to ensure that you get a great deal on warranty renewal
- Commercial inspections – of office buildings, schools, church, factories, and other commercial spaces as part of regular inspection that will ensure that the building is in solid working condition.
- Energy audit – as part of our home engineering services, we will ensure that all the appliances are in good working order and check why the energy bills are rising or if your house is ready for upgrading to more energy efficient systems.
- Pool & spa inspections – our special service that makes us the best home inspection services for taking care of every aspect of our client’s house or commercial space. We will ensure that the swimming pool and spa that is both pride and favourite nook of everyone in the house remains immaculate and working well in all seasons.
- Termite inspection – ensuring that your house is protected from termites, especially the furnishing, cabinets, and the basement beams where termites are most likely to attack.
- Pre-existing home inspection – Assure yourself that the house is habitable and how much you will have to spend on rebuilding, repair, or redevelopment with complete structural engineer inspection report.
- End-of-Builders Warranty Inspection – before the builder’s warranty expires get the engineering inspection report and ensure that the house is in perfect condition so that you can get claim for any repair and to get a good deal on warranty renewal.
- Final Walk-Through Inspection – before ownership transfer from the builder assure yourself that everything is perfect and there are no hidden defects that may culminate into larger repair work in future.
- New Home Consulting and Inspection – be assured that you are getting what you were promised with comprehensive engineering inspection report that has checked every aspect of the house.
Our engineering inspection report are prepared after we perform a detailed inspection of the property for all the obvious and hidden signs of damage, disrepair, or general maintenance areas. We submit the structural engineer inspection report after our structural engineer has inspected the roof, basement, and load bearing walls of the house. Each aspect of the house is inspected separately before submitting the final engineering inspection report. So, call us today with your service request.