For a set engineering consulting fee, you can have a RSH Engineer address your concerns and review any documentation and photographs from your project to provide you a professional opinion regarding your concern/issue(s). There is a minimum fee/charge and after the minimum it is pro-rated.
Concerns/Issues can be in the following areas:
- “Bad lumber used and whether I should not worry about it or get the builder/contractor to replace it?”
- “Cracks in a newly poured slab. Should I hire an engineer to do a site-inspection to document the findings and to get the builder/contractor to fix it?”
- “Review of builder documentation to find out if it has proper venting for the roof?”
- “What is the building code requirements for proper drainage around the slab?
- Provide consulting in any changes you want to make to your home design.
- Don’t hesitate to call to discuss any issues related to your home construction or remodeling.
Call RSH Engineering, Inc. you will be pleasantly surprised at the depth of knowledge we posses in the area of Engineering, Construction and Building Codes